Hello good readers. This is a pending post. I almost forgot that I was nominated for this award. Yup, I was nominated for another award called ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award‘. Somehow after receiving the nomination I paused and thought, “Am I an inspiring blogger??”. But then It’s an honored to receive this award. You know what, I had never imagined before that I could receive this award. First of all I want to say thank you for the author of “Fifty Shades of Reality” who nominated me for this award. Thank you for considering my blog as an inspiring blogger. You can visit her inspiring blog by clicking the link.
Just like the other awards, there are some rules that must be followed:
Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
Display the award on your post
List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do
State 7 things about yourself
Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
So, here it is the 7-things-about-me: (well I find this hard though)
- I am a lazy person. Yup-yup hwehehehehe. This is a bad beginning of an about-me list, don’t you think? Well I don’t think I need to discuss this further. One thing I’m building right now is my consistency in everything so I can throw away laziness from my middle name 😀
- I love traveling so much. I have never gone to many cities and countries. But my past travel journey gave me encouragement to explore more places in the future. There are some obstacles right now, but I believe there will a right time to do so more often and bring my family along.
- I am a book junkie. I love the smell of new books. But recently it’s hard for me to spare my time to read. I could buy them with an ‘ease’ but I might never have the chance to read them. I still have few books with plastic cover all over it. They are just like a fresh book from the bookstore.
- I don’t talk too much but I can easily pour my heart out in a form of paragraphs. You can see it from my journal 😀
- Currently I am struggling in building a successful online store. It has been two months already but my e-store is stagnant. But I know, successful does not come as easily as flipping your hands. I just need to learn more, ask more, open more, and be more patient.
- I have a dream to have my own cake shop. Well, I can not bake actually. I’ve never baked before. But this is my goal. I must be an expert in baking. Why? Because I love eating cake. And to buy them all the time really costs much money. More over I want to build a shop that can make all people, who taste them, very happy and bring them home to share the happiness to the rest of their family. 🙂 BUT I hate frying!!! hahahaha. The oil splashes is annoying.
- I am preparing my self to be a true writer. This is my first goal. I want to be a successful writer, especially a content writer in a magazine. And it will be more interesting if I can make my own novel. Who knows. I have some concepts in mind but still hard to write them down.
And the nominees areeeee: (well actually there are a lot of inspiring bloggers so I’m just randomly picking the 15 below among the inspiring bloggers in my eyes, I don’t know whether they have received this kind of award before or not).
- Before Sundown
- World Youth Success Inspirer
- Ami and The Night
- bukan bocah biasa
- Andik Taufiq
- Chez Lorraine
- The Foot Stepsâ€¦
- Ransel Ijo
Well I guess that’s all. Thank you very much for reading and hopefully for the nominees can accept this award. Owh by the way to each nominee, feel free to use the language you feel comfortable with. 🙂